- 1 (12-ounce) package twist pasta (rotini or rotelle)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 3 cups broccoli florets (see Note)
- 1/2 cup oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (10 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in colander.
- In the same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add turkey and garlic and sauté 3 to 4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms, broccoli, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, and pepper; mix well. Cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until mushrooms and broccoli are tender. Add cheese and sour cream, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- Reduce heat to low, return pasta to pot, and toss until well coated and warmed through. Serve immediately.