Cooking Time: 20 min
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large orange, peeled, and cut into segments
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray. Add chicken and cook over high heat 6 to 8 minutes, or until browned, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine orange juice, sugar, and salt over medium heat. Bring to a boil then whisk in the cornstarch mixed with the water, and cook until mixture thickens. Pour sauce over chicken, add orange segments, and cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until juices run clear. Stir in lemon and lime zests and serve.