- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, milk, and oil.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except blueberries; add egg mixture and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- For each pancake, pour 1/3 cup batter onto a sprayed, hot skillet or griddle. When bubbles form and edges begin to brown, flip pancakes and brown on other side. Serve immediately.
Makes about 15 pancakes.