Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 28 min
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 (2.07-ounce) chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Prepare cake mix according to package directions in a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking pan. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Gently poke holes in top of cake, using the end of a wooden spoon. Pour caramel topping slowly over cake.
- Beat cream cheese, peanut butter, and butter at medium speed of an electric beater until creamy. Gradually add confectioners' sugar, beating at low speed until smooth; add milk. Stir in vanilla. Spread evenly over cake; sprinkle with chopped candy bars. Cover and chill until ready to serve. Cut into squares.