Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Coat 6 ramekin or custard cups with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet.
- In a microwave-safe medium bowl, melt chocolate chips and butter in microwave for 1 minute. Continue to melt at 15-second intervals until chocolate is smooth.
- Add flour and sugar to chocolate mixture; mix well. Stir in eggs and yolks until smooth, then stir in vanilla.
- Spoon batter evenly into ramekins. Bake 12 to 14 minutes; remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes. Edges should be firm and center will be soft. Loosen around edges with a knife and invert onto dessert plates.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream or ice cream and your favorite fruit.
- If you don't have ramekins or custard cups, you can use a cupcake tin.