Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can whole-kernel corn, drained
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans no-bean chili
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups Cheddar cheese, 2 sliced scallions, the corn, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Spread 3/4 cup chili over bottom of baking dish. Place 3 lasagna noodles over chili. Place half of ricotta mixture evenly over noodles then top with half of remaining chili. Place 3 noodles over chili then top with remaining cheese mixture. Place remaining noodles over cheese mixture then top with remaining chili. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup Cheddar cheese over top.Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining sliced scallion. Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
For a spicier dish, add some hot pepper sauce and/or chili powder to the canned chili before assembling the lasagna.