Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag barbecue-flavored potato chips, crushed
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1½ pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a shallow bowl, combine dressing, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper; mix well. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken into dressing mixture then into crushed potato chips, coating completely; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and the juices run clear.