Electrical malfunction blamed for house fire in Fresno Co

FRESNO, Calif.

Around 11:30 p.m. Thursday night, crews got a call of a garage on fire at a home on Orangewood near Olive.

Fire fighters say when they arrived; flames were going through the roof. They were able to knockdown the fire, but there was severe damage to the house.

The four adults and three children inside were able to get out safely. The Red Cross was helping them find a place to stay.

         NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
        BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.