School officials say four, eight, and nine-year-old students, ingested the drugs, while others sniffed it.
The students were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be okay.
A letter was sent home to parents alerting them of the incident.
The student who brought the cocaine to school has been charged with possession of a controlled substance.
It's still unclear who supplied the drugs to the child.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER