- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, with tails left on (see Options)
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 medium celery stalk, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustsard
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat then sear shrimp 2 to 3 minutes, or until pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 to 6 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.
OPTIONS: Serve this over cooked pasta or rice. If you want, go ahead and substitute scallops or imitation crabmeat for the shrimp.