Cooking Time: 25 min
- 4 (1-inch-thick) pork chops
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chops and cook 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Reserve pan drippings; place chops on a serving platter, cover with foil, and set aside.
- Saute garlic in reserved drippings over medium heat for 30 seconds. Stir in cream, mustard, and thyme. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Serve sauce over pork chops.