Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 2 1/2 cups frosted corn flakes cereal, coarsely crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup honey
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. With a large spoon or an ice cream scoop, form eight ice cream balls, each about 2-1/2 inches in diameter. Place on baking sheet then place in freezer for about 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, coat another rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients except the honey; mix well and spread on baking sheet. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until lightly browned and crisp. Remove to a shallow dish and allow to cool completely.
- Line another rimmed baking sheet with wax paper. Remove ice cream balls from freezer and roll in cereal mixture, coating on all sides. Place on baking sheet and freeze 2 to 3 hours, or until ice cream is firm. Drizzle with honey before serving.
- For an extra special touch, serve these in sundae glasses each topped with caramel sauce, whipped cream, and a cherry.