Cooking Time: 35 min
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cookingspray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine the creamcheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread half the brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter then top with remaining half of the batter. Using a table knife, cut through the batter, swirling to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.