Cooking Time: 20 min
- 8 hot dogs, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 2 cups complete pancake and waffle mix
- 1 cup root beer soda
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- In a large bowl, combine pancake and waffle mix and root beer soda; mix well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Dip hot dog chunks into batter, coating evenly, then place in oil and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Place on a paper towel-lined plate and repeat with remaining hot dog chunks. Serve immediately.