- 7 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 (1-pound) loaf egg bread (challah), cut into eight 1-inch slices
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs. Add milk and cinnamon; mix well.
- In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Dip each bread slice in egg mixture then cook 2 to 4 minutes, until golden on both sides, turning halfway through cooking, and adding remaining butter to skillet as needed.
- Cut French toast in half diagonally and serve with your favorite topping.