Cooking Time: 12 min
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, and eggs; mix well. Add corn flakes, oats, coconut, walnuts, and raisins; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten them with bottom of a glass that's frequently dipped in sugar.
- Bake 12 minutes, or until set. Cool 5 minutes then remove from baking sheets and let cool.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.