- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, plus extra for garnish
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and zest until combined. Fold in raspberries then pour mixture into crust.
- Cover and chill 8 hours, or overnight until firm. Garnish with extra raspberries and lemon zest.