- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can solid white tuna, drained well
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in cucumber, tomato, onion, parsley, and beans. Add tuna and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.