- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 fresh strawberries
- 8 graham cracker halves
- In a blender, combine ice cream, cream cheese, milk, and vanilla; pulse on high speed 1 minute, or until well blended.
- Pour into glasses, garnish with strawberries and graham crackers, and serve immediately.
It's fine to use frozen strawberries instead of fresh. And if you'd like to lighten this up, use frozen yogurt, fat-free cream cheese, and skim milk in place of their full-fat versions.