- 1 quart low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium-sized seedless cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 medium-sized plum tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt, chicken broth, oil, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Using a wire whisk, mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Makes 8 cups soup.
- You can substitute zucchini, red bell pepper, and basil for the cucumber, tomatoes, and dill, or make it your own with any combo of veggies and herbs you're in the mood for!