Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, cut in half lengthwise with core intact
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Caesar vinaigrette
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place onions on grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- Drizzle olive oil on cut sides of romaine and place on grill. Cook each side 4 to 5 minutes, or just until lettuce begins to wilt.
- Remove romaine to a platter; cut each half in half again. Top each romaine wedge with onion, Parmesan cheese, and Caesar vinaigrette, distributing evenly. Serve warm.
Note: For an added burst of color, garnish with cherry tomatoes.