- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups chopped iceberg lettuce
- 1 (28-ounce) package real bacon pieces
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 scallions (green onions), chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Mound on a serving platter, top evenly with remaining ingredients, and chill until ready to serve.
For that authentic BLT experience, serve with toast points. Just toast some white bread and cut each slice diagonally into quarters.