- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen cranberry juice cocktail concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed, cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed, cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine limeade, lemonade, and cranberry juice concentrates; add wine and water, and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients (see Notes) and serve immediately in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
If you’re not serving this immediately, don’t add the cherries and the lime and orange chunks when you mix everything else in; stir those in just before serving.