Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger or 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 12 pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 12 pieces
- 2 large boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cut into 16 pieces (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 4 large white mushrooms
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water 15 to 20 minutes. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine hoisin sauce, honey, ginger, and garlic; mix well and set aside.
- Alternately place red and yellow pepper pieces, chicken, and mushrooms on skewers, distributing evenly. Brush half the sauce onto kebabs and place on grill rack. Grill 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning occasionally and basting with remaining sauce for the first 5 minutes of cooking. Serve immediately.
For a complete meal, serve up your Honey Ginger Chicken Kebabs with some fried rice.