- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, combine ice cream, marshmallows, 1/2 cup walnuts, and 1/4 cupchocolate chips; mix well. Evenly spoon mixture into pie crust.
- In a medium bowl, stir together marshmallow creme and whipped topping. Spread evenly over ice cream; sprinkle with remaining nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Cover lightly and freeze at least 4 hours. Thaw 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
We're thinking a nice cold glass of iced coffee would be the perfect beverage to enjoy with a piece of this incredible Rocky Road Pie!