- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 tortillas on a cutting board and use your favorite cookie cutter shapes to cut shapes from the tortillas. Spray both sides of the tortilla pieces with cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.