Cooking Time: 1 min 15 sec
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, vegetables, or your favorite pizza toppings
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
- Coat a microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until blended.
- Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are set.
- Serve immediately.
Note: Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.