Electrical malfunction blamed in Visalia business fire

FRESNO, Calif.

The fire started around 8:30 Wednesday morning. Investigators believe an electrical malfunction in one of the treatment rooms was to blame.

Smoke, water and fire damage to the building has shut down the business for the next several days. Employees spent most of the day salvaging whatever items they could and cleaning out debris.

The fire caused more than $600,000 in damage to the building and products. People with appointments at the Advanced Body And Laser Center should call the business number to reschedule.

Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.