Cooking Time: 35 min
- 1 (8-ounce) package herb-seasoned stuffing mix, divided (see Notes)
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of celery soup (see Notes)
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 3/4 cup stuffing mix into pan; top with chicken.
- In a large bowl, whisk together soup and broth until blended; pour over chicken. Sprinkle remaining stuffing mix over soup mixture and top with melted butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes, or until casserole is thoroughly heated and golden.
- Do not make the stuffing; use the dry mix.
- Cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup will work just as well with this casserole.