Yields: about 30 cookies
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups raisins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda, salt, and oats; mix well. Stir in raisins.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets and bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Cool 3 to 5 minutes then remove to wire racks to cool completely.