Cooking Time: 15 min
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples in water, drained
- Confectioners' sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 (9-inch) cake pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix eggs, flour, and milk with an electric mixer; beat until smooth. Add the 2 tablespoons melted butter and the salt; beat well then pour mixture into prepared cake pans, distributing evenly.
- Bake 10 minutes then reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 5 to 7 more minutes, or until puffy and golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Stir in remaining ingredients, except confectioners' sugar, and heat 3 to 5 minutes, until apples are heated through.
- Remove pancakes to a serving platter then spoon half the apple mixture over each pancake, dust generously with confectioners' sugar, and serve immediately.