Better make a double batch, since these will fly off in an instant!
- 6 pounds whole chicken wings
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place wings on 2 baking sheets and bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine barbecue sauce, mustard, hot pepper sauce, and garlic powder; mix well.
- Remove wings from oven, brush with sauce, turn wings over and brush with more sauce. Return wings to oven and bake 30 more minutes.