Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- Juice from 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large skillet, combine onion soup mix, oil, water, lime juice, ground red pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chicken strips and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in vegetables and continue cooking 4 to 5 more minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are heated through.