Our Test Kitchen's favorite recipe for Orange Bourbon Ham is so simple yet so elegant
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 (4- 5-pound) bone-in smoked ham half, fully cooked, unsliced
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/3 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- With a sharp knife, cut a diamond pattern into skin of ham and place in a large roasting pan. Place orange slices around ham.
- In a small pot, combine remaining ingredients; mix well and heat until warm. Pour half of bourbon glaze over ham and roast 30 minutes. Baste occasionally with remaining glaze and continue to cook additional 45 minutes, or until heated through. Let ham stand 10 minutes before slicing.