They’re also super gifts, so bake a double batch and share their tasty goodness!
Cooking Time: 8 min
- 2 1/4 cups biscuit baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a bowl, combine biscuit baking mix and milk, stirring until a dough forms.
- Lightly flour a work surface and knead dough until smooth. With a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a lightly floured angel-shaped cookie cutter, cut out dough and place cut-outs 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, combine butter and Parmesan cheese; mix well then brush over angel shapes. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden. Serve immediately, or remove to a wire rack to cool completely.