This hearty yet healthier homemade Skinny Soup may be just the answer. Simmer a pot on the stovetop and enjoy the garden-fresh flavors that are bursting with goodness!
Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 6 cups water
- 2 white potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 large tomatoes, cored and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 green bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 2 onions, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 chicken-flavored bouillon cubes
- In a soup pot, combine all ingredients; mix well and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 1 hour, or until vegetables are tender.