Central Fresno mobile home damaged by blaze

FRESNO, Calif.

The fire started around 9 p.m. Tuesday night near Olive and Marks in West Central Fresno.

When crews arrived on the scene they fought flames and heavy smoke.

Everyone inside the home was able to get out safely.

The Red Cross is helping the woman and child who lived in the mobile home.

Investigators believe a space heater was to blame for the fire.

Fire officials also say when space heaters burn something, toxic fumes can be released.

Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.