This timeless recipe is one that never goes out of style, and is sure to bring mouthwatering rewards.
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1 (8-ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 2 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can chunk tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine soup and milk; mix well. Add noodles, tuna, peas, and pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish then top evenly with French-fried onions.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly and heated through. Serve immediately.