- 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together the peach preserves, jalapeno pepper, and vinegar. Spoon mixture over chicken.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken and juices run clear.