When you're hosting the next game party, mix up this warm and creamy Hot Pizza Dip that's sure to be the hit of your get-together.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, and oregano; stir until smooth and well blended. Spread mixture evenly into prepared pie plate.
- Top with pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, and olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.