Either way, you'll want lots of napkins for enjoying our flavor-packed sweet 'n' spicy wings!
Makes: 35 wings
Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 4 pounds split chicken wings or drumettes, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced onion flakes
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place wings in a large bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper; toss until evenly coated, then place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until crispy, turning once halfway through cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Place cooked wings in honey mustard mixture and toss until evenly coated. Return wings to baking sheet and cook 8 to 10 additional minutes, or until cooked through.