Cooking Time: 15 min
- 2 cups warm prepared mashed potatoes
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 8 thick slices deli roast beef (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/2 cup water
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed potatoes and mixed vegetables; mix well. Place an equal amount of the mixture at one end of each roast beef slice; roll up crepe-style.
- In a large deep skillet, combine gravy and water over medium heat until bubbly. Add beef rolls seam-side down, cover, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve with gravy spooned over top of rollups.