The first broke out around 8:30 p.m. Saturday night on Platt near Willow. Neighbors say the house has been abandoned for more than a month now.
More than 2 dozen fire fighters were called out to protect neighboring homes. The home was engulfed in flames when firefighters first arrived. Fire officials say the home burned easily because it is an older home. Fire fighters did not go into the home because it was too dangerous.
Neighbors say the flames were so big they could feel the heat from across the street. Fire fighters say the house still had electricity running to it. The flames also burned through power lines or a transformer.
"It looked like the power box broke -- sparks everywhere. I came to the house to my left, neighbors were running out. We grabbed the hose trying to water down the house," said Albert Garcia of Fresno.
No word yet on the cause of the fire, but neighbors say they saw children running from the abandoned home. Fire fighters still have not said if anyone was inside the home at the time.