Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr 30 min
- 1 (5- to 6-pound) fully cooked semi-boneless cured ham
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (12-ounce) can cola
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons orange-flavored liqueur
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Using a sharp knife, score top of ham in a crisscross pattern. Place ham in a large roasting pan and sprinkle with allspice. Pour cola into pan and bake uncovered for 45 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, combine remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until cherry preserves are melted.
- Remove ham from oven and brush top and sides with glaze. Return ham to oven and cook an additional 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of hamregisters 140 degrees F; brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Remove ham from oven and let rest 15 to 30 minutes before slicing. Serve warm or cold.