Cooking Time: 30 min
- 1 cup olive oil, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 large plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces whole grain angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 3/4 cup olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onion until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add roasted vegetables and juices from pan; add basil and toss gently until evenly blended. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.