Cooking Time: 20 min
- 6 Idaho potatoes, scrubbed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 pound hot Italian turkey sausage, cooked and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup pitted Italian black or kalamata olives
- 1/2 (10-ounce) bag fresh spinach
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes 8 to 10 minutes, or until fork-tender. Drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Add remaining ingredients to potatoes, pour dressing over mixture, and stir gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If spicy isn't your thing, feel free to use sweet Italian turkey sausage instead of the hot sausage.