Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 pound large pasta shells
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 4 cups fresh spinach
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onion, mushrooms, garlic, salt, and red pepper; cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Add tomatoes and spinach and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Toss with warm pasta shells and serve immediately.