Cooking Time: 20 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, butterflied (See Note)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup refrigerated garlic and herb spreadable cheese, divided
- 8 slices crisp cooked bacon, divided
- 4 Cheddar cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- On a flat surface, open chicken breasts like a book. Lightly sprinkle each chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides. Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of garlic and herb cheese on one side of each chicken breast, then place 2 bacon slices over cheese. Fold chicken breasts over and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes; remove from oven, top each with Cheddar cheese, and bake 5 additional minutes, or until no pink remains in chicken.