Cooking Time: 13 min
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon cherry juice
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
- 8 hot dogs (about 1 pound), cut into thirds (24 pieces)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey and cherry juice; process until smooth.
- Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 8 minutes, turn hot dogs over, then cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.