Cooking Time: 30 min
- 6 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup coarsely crushed cinnamon graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine peaches and brown sugar in prepared baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Sprinkle graham cracker topping over peaches and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until peaches are hot and bubbly. Serve warm.
Serving Size: 1/2 cup, Exchanges: 2-1/2 Carbohydrate, Calories 165, Calories from Fat 12, Total Fat 1g, Saturated Fat 0.2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 72mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 31g, Protein 2g